Thursday 29 January 2009

Quickie

O Hai! Another quicko update.

All is going pretty good, Christmas and New Year were fun and very busy, lots of family and friends visiting, lots of partying, alcohol and food intake. I was kind of glad when it was all over though.

I've put back on all the fecking weight I lost (which is the only good thing about the anxiety disorder). I've never been overweight but I am now back to a size 12 and I WANNA BE A 10!!! I'm 5ft 8 so I don't want to be any thinner than that, is that too much to ask???? Oh well, I suppose a 12 is my natural size and I should be fine with that - but I seriously need to tone up.

I've still got a bit of a phobia of the gym though as that is where my panic attacks first started to flare up, I think I'm worried it may trigger them again :/




I'm still on the fluoxetine but forgetting to take them somedays, so maybe I should gradually come off them now. Still pondering on that one.

Oh and I've got a Plurk account now (one of those mini blogger thingies, like Twitter). So I update that a few times a day with my random goings on, bowel movements and suchlike...

I'll add it at the side of this blog if anyone is remotely interested.



Hope anyone who reads this is doing well :)

1 comment:

Anneke Sergio said...

Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.