Friday 18 July 2008

..and relaxxxx

Well, after my dramatic day of car injuring and trauma's, things have relaxed now.

I ventured out in the car again to pick up my mum and then we went to watch the girls performance, my mum was really stressed when I picked her up because she was being divebombed by protective mother seagulls (seagulls are total nightmare here at this time of year). My mum has a phobia of birds, so I had to calm her down rather than the other way around.

Anyway, I dosed us both up with some Rescue Remedy and then we went to watch my princesses prance about in their show - which was lovely, I didn't feel anxious at all any more.

We all came back home to mine afterwards and my mum and I cooked dinner and started on the wine, so we are a bit tipsy now. I know I shouldn't be drinking now in my current state of mind and I know I will feel like shit tomorrow, but I just need it to relax after a stressy day.

We are watching that awful Big Brother, but why o why?? I don't even like any of the cretinous contestents, I don't want any of them to win.

2 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

I ♥ Stuart!

(am i wrong?)

Jo said...

LOL!! Is stuart the one with the guyliner makeup who looks like Kenny Everett?

He is kinda growing on me, he seemed a total twat in his video when he first started but he's not so bad now :)