Sunday 13 July 2008

OMG Grrrrr..Seagulls and Snoring

Day 14 on fluoxetine

**YAWNS** Another rude awakening early this morning. This time it was every seagull in our city having a party on my roof, and whenever they stopped making a racket, J started snoring...BAAAAH!

After about an hour of feeling irritated I gave up and got up, so here I am, yawning and grumpy on the sofa.

I think I have the dreaded PMS, I was hoping these tablets would alleviate those rising irritable symptoms on the lead up to my period, it's not happening yet anyway. Lets hope for next month.

We plan to go out to my parents house this afternoon, this will be the first long car journey (45 mins) since I started with this latest bout of anx stuff. We were supposed to go last Sunday but I just wasn't up to it then.

I'm feeling less anxious about it today, so here's hoping I'll be ok in the car. J will be driving, I still haven't attempted to drive yet since all this started - that will be the next hurdle. Maybe I will drive home.

No comments: