Wednesday 9 July 2008

I'm a lazy fecker

Day 10 on Fluoxetine

Hey, guess what? I think my sense of humour is coming back.

I have absolutely no idea where my day went today, and I have a confession to make...I haven't been out at all, but not because I was scared, it was cos I simply couldn't be arsed.

My girls were at a sports day camp all day today, so most of the morning I spent surfing the net, washed ma hair, tidied up a bit. Then my dad came over and I cut his hair and sat about drinking tea with him. J and the girls came home at about 5pm and I made food and then we all cuddled up and watched tv about celebs going crazy (yay, I'm not the only one) Lovely!

On a symptoms note, my ears are ringing and my head feels dizzy when I sit still for some reason, as long as I kept moving I didn't notice it. Slight anxiety or meds side effects...who knows!

I've just had 3 small glasses of rose wine, will I pay the price for it? Watch this space!

No comments: