Friday 18 July 2008

Not quite my normal self...

Day 20 on fluoxetine

Woke up this morning and that demon anxiety is hanging around. Feeling tired, dizzy, jittery, funny feeling in tummy. I don't want to go anywhere or see anyone today and I have stuff planned :/

I'm trying to work out why...

Possibilities

Lack of sleep. J woke me up about 5.30am as he was catching the early flight to LDN this morning and I didn't go back to sleep properly.

J away in London. I have to take the kids to their gymastics later, they are holding a show for the parents for the last 15 minutes and I feel nervous about this for some reason. Also that J is not nearby - he's become my crutch lately.

Period. It's the first day of my period and feel generally like poo.

Alcohol yesterday. I had 4 glasses of wine yesterday evening at my friends house, the last one was at about 9pm but I'm wondering if I have the after effects. The meds enhance the effect of the alcohol, maybe the hangover too.

What to do.....? I just feel like sleeping it off in the security of my bed, but the girls are downstairs on their own and I feel guilty.

2 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

I hope your day got better.

I always feel 'not quite right' on the first day of my period, and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...lol

x

Jo said...

LOL thanks Sarah.

My day has gone from bad to worse, I've just damaged the car in the carpark.

I feel like crawling into my bed and going to sleep, but I've got to go out again and pick the girls up.

HEEEELP!!!

*cries*