Sunday 6 July 2008

Wallow wallow

Day 7 on Fluoxetine

Gawd I sound so tragic in yesterday's post - I'm ashamed of myself.

After a weepy upset morning again, my inspiration Aunty Sue phoned - we are like two peas in a pod and she knows exactly how I feel....exactly! She also has bouts of anxiety and depression.

She makes me see the funny side of being like this and I felt so much brighter after our chat.

I was going to go to my parents house today but I couldn't face the 45 min car journey so they came to us. My mum cooked us a lush dinner and made me laugh some more, I need this. As much as I am tempted I'm not touching any alcohol as I blame that for my setback the other day.

Anyhoo they are staying the night here tonight, just thought I'd quicko type this while they are watching the end of the tennis.

xx

2 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

Glad you are feeling better :)

Jo said...

YAY, much better. Thanks Sarah :)