Saturday 12 July 2008

OMG Grrrrr...Kids, Men and Cats!!!!!

Day 13 on fluoxetine

I am totally exhausted this morning, J is still snoring in bed and the kids are being evil and fighting.....

cat

I went to bed at about midnight last night. J was out with friends and still wasn't home (but I didn't expect him to be anyway).

At about 3am the feckin cat woke me up to be fed, usually I shut him in the kitchen when I go to bed so he doesn't annoy anyone in the night, but last night I forgot.

So I got up like a zombie and fed him and noticed J still wasn't home, climbed back into bed and tried to get back to sleep, but that walk down the stairs had woken me up too much.

Some time later J came in...stumbling around, switching all the lights on, not that I had managed to get back to sleep anyway, but this enraged me even more.

Then he came to bed at some point and started snoring. I think I eventually got back to sleep about 6am and not long after that Cass woke up and started being evil and demanding one of us to take her downstairs, so I got J to do it in his drunken stupor.

Well, I couldn't get back to sleep anyway so I've got up now and the girls are fighting already - over the laptop. I feel like I'm going to explode with irritation and tiredness while J is snoring away upstairs. Oh and its grey and raining, yet again.

*fumes*

It can only get better from here, can it???

2 comments:

SonnyVsDan said...

g'day Jo,

I find that no matter how much sleep I have had, if I allow my brain to start processing things and thinking, then there is no chance in hell I have of getting back to sleep.

I couldn't stand it anymore, constantly walking around tired, so I went to an acupuncturist and told him all about it. He stuck some needles in the top of my head and I haven't had the same problem since. THen again - I don't often have a drunken man crawl into bed with me either.

I hope things improve!

Jo said...

That's a great idea. I've never visited an acupuncturist before, maybe I should give it a go.

Hehe, it doesn't help your sleeping patterns when you have a drunken snoring partner and a 5 yr old who kicks you in groin throughout the night - much as I love 'em.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)