Monday 21 July 2008

Owwww!

Another moany morning post from me. Lack of sleep Ahoy!

I woke at about 3am and my jaw had locked out of place, have you ever had this? It's HORRIBLE! Honestly, it was truly stuck, after a minute of panic I managed to relax it and get it back into place again, but it took me ages to get back to sleep and now my jaw really hurts.

On a good note, it's brightened up outside at last, it seemed like Winter was coming over the past couple of days, and, *drum roll*....I've lost 11lbs!!!! This is a good side effect of the fluoxetine.

I was never overweight, but I had a bit of a muffin top and tummy and this has now disappeared..YAY!

Last time I was on this medication I lost too much weight and it made me look unhealthy, so I'm hoping that the weight loss will stop here, I just want to stay as I am now.

Did you know that the fluoxetine is an ingredient in a Brazillian slimming pill?

3 comments:

Sarah♥ said...

Woohoo, for the disappearing muffin top!!!

Get me some of that...lol

Anonymous said...

I don't just have muffin top I've got a full bakery going on over here..lol Congrats on the weight loss!

Jo said...

LOL, the way I've stuffed my face today, I don't think this is gonna last long :D