Wednesday 2 July 2008

Where did it go?

Day 3 on Fluoxetine

Wednesday...where did Wednesday go??

Complete breakdowns all morning, couldn't leave my bedroom etc, it was the only place I felt slightly relaxed.

J (my beloved) wanted to go out and he would not be back to be pick up the girls from school, I asked him to please do the pickup, I just can't face 'outside' or 'other people' at the moment. He started to lose his patience with me and I don't blame him, but thank God he said he would rearrange and be home in time to pick up our girls.

I felt so guilty and cried and cried when he went out, then late afternoon I started to feel kind of mellow and managed to regain some kind of normality when my babies came home from school (I can't let them see me in this state). Maybe the meds are kicking in at last. YAY!

Still can't eat though, I've lost 8lbs in a week. wooooooooooooooot! (Actually not wooot, cos I'll be emaciated by next week if it carries on.)

No comments: