Sunday 20 July 2008

I LIKE Afternoons and Evenings

S0 now it's after 3pm. Just as I thought I rallied around at about 12pm after a shower and hairwash. The girls and I baked Banana Bread, our first attempt and it rocked. YUM! Actually I feel a bit sick now 'cos that's all I've eaten all afternoon.

We decided we should have a beauty afternoon, so the girls painted my toenails and I did their's. Then Josie asked me to cut her hair into a bob, (I am no hairdresser btw), after I bathed them I got the scissors out and set to work, Josie's hair was down to the middle of her back and she wanted it chin length...gulp!

So I chopped away and actually I did not a bad job, she was delighted. While I was in the mood I hacked the straggly ends off Cass's hair as well - she looks supercute now too!

Now I just need to get mine done, it's way too long and out of control. S'pose I'll have to go the the hairdresser though *tuts*

No comments: