Thursday 10 July 2008

Virtually Crazy

Day 11 on fluoxetine

Cass was sick with a sore tum. fever and a headache today so I spent the day being caring mummy. It was raining all day today non stop, so we didn't feel the need to leave the house.

J and Josie went to see the new Narnia film and Cass fell asleep while they were away. So I ventured onto Second Life. (an online virtual world). I love this game - I haven't been able to play it since I've been unwell as it seemed to trigger my anxiety attacks.

I logged on as my lesser known avatar Mini May and had a bit of fun making her look like how I'd been feeling lately. I took her off to the virtual lunatic asylum...

cwazy

locked her in a padded cell...

cwazy loony

She's so sad...poor Mini

cwazy1

She does a Britney and shaves off half her hair, oh noes!

cwazy does a britney

Playing SL it didn't bring on any feeling of anxiety at all this time, the only reason I logged off was because Cass woke up and needed constant attention.

I LOVE Second Life, because you can make your character as gorgeous as this.

cat-06

or as hideous as this,

blueman1

I've been playing this game for 2 years now and never got bored with it, so I knew there was something seriously wrong when I stopped enjoying playing.

This is a good sign, I had fun, so I must be on the road to recovery now. YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling the fun again!

laki said...

haha, awesome post! britmini the looney tunes! love the pics!

you should, like, totally start a SL related blog or something!!!